Like most things mechanical, a scooter requires regular service to maintain any warranty. This can vary depending on the model anywhere from 12 – 36 months from date of purchase. This is why we recommend services be carried out at regular annual or bi-annually intervals for electric mobility scooters, wheelchairs (electric and manual), powerchairs.
May it be mobility scooter service, wheelchair repair, or equipment maintenance – Scooterland can help you at an affordable cost.
At Scooterland, our service department is dedicated to ensuring your Scooter is kept in good condition. Our qualified technicians have a fully equipped workshop located at our showroom. We can also come to you with our mobile workshop if that would be more convenient.
If we need to visit you at home, we bill a standard call out fee depending on your location which generally includes the first 15 minutes on site. Many clients arrange for their scooter to be bought to our premises and this means there is no call out charge. Either way, feel free to give us a call anytime.
We also carry an extensive range of replacement batteries and tyres to fit most readily available scooters available in Australia today. Prior to delivery, all our mobility products are put through an extensive “pre-delivery” service to ensure ease and correctness of operation. After all, your satisfaction is of prime importance.
1. Sales of new mobility aids
2. Hiring of aids – Long term, short term or daily. Delivery /pickup can be requested at a fee.
3. Hiring of aids to theme parks- meet at theme park at 10:00 am n 4:30 pm to pickup can be arranged.
4. Servicing – Scooters are sold with 12 month warranty (excl. only 6 mths for battery) . Scooters are recommended to carry out 12 monthly service. servicing is at a fee, can be done onsite or workshop. Replacrement of parts are extra.
5. Repair – when aid is faulty, call out fee is charged or customer can send aid to workshop for repair.
6. Supplier for MASS – Medical Aid Subsidy Scheme for sales and repair